Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hotel Conde de Cárdenas

Here is my latest hotel in Cordoba. It's a great location in the city center just minutes away from all the sites. When planning my trips I always do a lot of research and try to find a hotel near the middle of everything I want to see. 


My room is small but very comfortable. It's quite possibly the cleanest room I've ever stayed in and the bed seems very comfortable. Looks like they might be getting a good review on Hotels.com. 


That desk is a little too small for me though. I've done a log of blogging from that desk, but right now I am down in the hotel lobby on a big comfy couch.


Very nice bathroom with modern fixtures and one of those bidet things. I still don't get what those are for exactly....


My room is on the second floor and this is looking down towards the lobby. 


Little patio up on the roof.




3 comments:

  1. Cool place Nick, love the roof top patio. Checking your blog is how I start my day now :)
    Being a Plumber, the Bidet brings back nightmares of having to explain how it works to the American custom home owners, the look on their faces was always classic lol. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute hotel, and I am happy that it is very clean. Remember, don't touch anything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm touching everything mom!!

    ReplyDelete