Friday, April 13, 2012

On my way to Spain

This is my first travel blog post for my trip to Spain. I'm going to be traveling for two weeks mainly through Andalusia in southern Spain. I'll try to post as many pictures and thoughts on my experiences as I go. I do this so all my friends and family can enjoy watching as I go, but also as a nice way of remembering my trip.

I've traveled to Europe a few times before with a friend and with my family, but this is the first time I've ever taken a trip like this by myself, well almost. I will be meeting up with my friend Meggie for a while when I first arrive in Madrid.

Please feel free to click the follow link at the top of the blog and please post comments for me. It's great fun seeing what everyone thinks back home. I hope you all enjoy my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Be sure to take a picture of Meggie and tell her hello. I look forward to each day to see your adventure unfolding. My son on the Fun Bus !!!

    ReplyDelete